M-DCPS as Fiscal Agent
The purpose of the 21st CCLC program is the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, particularly students who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools. The program:
• helps students meet state and local student standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math;
• offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs; and
• offers literacy and other educational services to the families of participating children.
The target population for 21st CCLC programs is students attending kindergarten through 12th grade in Florida schools:
• eligible for Title I School-Wide Program services, and/or
• where at least 40% of the student body comes from low-income families (as demonstrated by free and reduced-price lunch status) and their adult family members
If you are an M-DCPS school site that plans on applying by the deadline, you must contact Ms. Marysel Urbanik (email@example.com) in our office.
Annual funding is from $50,000 to $700,000. To determine how much your site can write for (max $500,000 per year) please use the Funding Request Guide.
For useful resources on writing the grant narrative and budget, please visit the Useful Resources section of our site.
Please visit the FLDOE 21st CCLC RFP Website for all of the following:
• Request for Proposal
• FLDOE Power Point Presentation
• Application Website Login Page